NDrake: An acclaimed Xbox 1st party title, in GOTY convo for the year it released, will come to a compt pltform in 2024. HiFi Rush, Sea of thieves

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
maxresdefault.jpg

This is an example of this person's track record:

Was there a Persona 3 remake or no?

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Either the games don't make enough money from just Xbox alone or the studios they bought are used to having their games on everything and are pressuring MS to let them get back to that.
Hardware sales make it abundantly clear that, even if Xbox users were still buying software, which they are not, the user base is too small for games to be profitable on only the Xbox platform.

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster
26 Nov 2023
Oh Damn. That Lolilo insider on era backtracking a bit on Hi-Fi for Switch lol Seems they don’t know exactly if the current version of the port is Switch or PS5. I don’t know how to post pictures 😅 But here’s the post

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Oh Damn. That Lolilo insider on era backtracking a bit on Hi-Fi for Switch lol Seems they don’t know exactly if the current version of the port is Switch or PS5. I don’t know how to post pictures 😅 But here’s the post

I doubt it could be made to run on Switch. Maybe the new Nintendo system, but not Switch.

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

Now imagine if Hi-Fi Rush comes on the PS5 with DualSense exclusive features, and PlayStation uploaded the "Hi-Fi Rush PS5 Next-Gen Immersion Trailer" on their YouTube channel.

giphy.gif

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Its not lost on me that some of the most Zealous xbox fanatic's have used Hi fi rush as their avatar. I guess id be just as salty if/when FF7R eventually comes to xbox though...

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
So Bethesda games will be TIMED exclusive? I can't believe this info comes out the ONE time I decide to buy an Xbox... If this is the future precedent i'm 100% sure Starfield, and I.D games will eventually come which I'm fine waiting for.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
It could definitely run on the switch it's not some huge open world AAA or anything it would be graphically worse & maybe only be 30fps (not good for the genre of game ) but I'm confident they were originally planning to have it on switch till zenimax got gobbled up
There are plenty of games on the Switch that are way more complex than Hi-Fi Rush... with the cartoon shading it would fit right in, they could cut polygon count and reduce the quality of some effects\resolution.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Its not lost on me that some of the most Zealous xbox fanatic's have used Hi fi rush as their avatar. I guess id be just as salty if/when FF7R eventually comes to Xbox though...

But FFVII R is not a first-party game.

26 Nov 2023
I doubt it could be made to run on Switch. Maybe the new Nintendo system, but not Switch.

Yeah I think Switch 2 is a possibility perhaps. But it never made sense to port it to Switch but not PS5 especially if it’s for IP exposure or even revenue. Things are getting saucy lol

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023

@Infinity I knew it wasn't a Switch port lol.

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly