NDrake: An acclaimed Xbox 1st party title, in GOTY convo for the year it released, will come to a compt pltform in 2024. HiFi Rush, Sea of thieves

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Shinobi602, who is a pretty solid insider, implied that more Xbox games were going to other platforms in the ERA Xbox thread when the As Dusk Falls rumors started coming. A while back he mused on twitter than he thinks that Xbox should consider going third party but that the gaming community at large wasn't ready for that conversation.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Summary of what he's saying? I'm not able to watch it atm.
It's Jeff Grubb so probably:

Sad Baby GIF

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly
OP
OP
Puff

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
"Sea of Thieves, right---I'll say I've heard that is one that might be coming to other platforms. When I first started hearing these rumors, I was like, 'Oh this is probably about Sea of Thieves, because I've heard that could come to Switch and PlayStation.' And maybe that might be the kind of thing where like, actually all of this stuff is happening, and Microsoft is kind of trying to rejigger its strategy."

26 Nov 2023
Montressor on era got banned lol
Seriously, I’m bewildered by how people are reacting

Grubb saying Sea of Thieves coming to Switch and PS

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
That sad xbotzer montresor completely losing it right now on era holy shit LMFAO 🤣.

Also

"Wow (I'm back, sorry), but if this is true, Xbox will no longer be my primary/only console. I have so much invested in Xbox, and the similarities between Xbox and PlayStation are so much that I probably will just make Switch 2 my companion console. I get the best of both worlds. Xbox (premium console, game pass), and Nintendo (97+ OC exclusive games, party games like Mario kart, and always getting Japanese games like Raincode). Will be investing back into the Nintendo ecosystem. They were my first love when in was a kid. I grew up on N64 and GameCube.

If Xbox stops making consoles then I'm becoming a Nintendo-only console owner."

As expected that sad xbotz dog montresor won't admit defeat, he rather go die than playing Playstation LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣.

UPDATE: Holy Shit montresor down, I repeat montresor down LMFAO 🤣

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I don't want no damn sea of Thieves lol
it's not a good game
it has some good bones but it still feels empty and pointless
there's all of like 5 enemy types
after about 4 hours it gets boring doing the same shit over and over

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
It's crazy how most of the insiders this gen all seem to hate PlayStation. Wasn't like that last gen.
They started investing more into shills and astroturfers. The point where they became much more aggressive is almost tangible. We've always had fanboy crap but it used to be fun. Since the start of this gen it was a constant FUD on PS. Overheating issues, software issues, corporate decisions. They had an army of insiders, tech youtubers and your run-off-the-mill fanboys spreading crap.

Maybe they should have invested more into actual games.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Sea of Thieves confirmed to be coming as well. that confirms it for me, Xbox is now third party publisher
Damn, another one.

Wouldn't be surprised if Forza Horizon is ported too. Heisenberg FX4 even said Spencer had wanted Halo on Playstation too. The desperation is real.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Oh, wow, Sea of Thieves as well? Not my kind of game but this is funny AF. Hopefully no one at Sony looks at this and thinks it's a good idea.

Also, reddit peeps think that Xbox will never leave hardware as long as Sony and Nintendo refuse Gamepass on their platforms.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
montresor, do you copy??? I repeat, montresor do you copy??? Looked like we lose montresor dayummmm 🤣