NDrake: An acclaimed Xbox 1st party title, in GOTY convo for the year it released, will come to a compt pltform in 2024. HiFi Rush, Sea of thieves

avenovah

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
Nothing seems to interest me except Rare Replay. I hope cocksucker Uncle Phil doesn't ruin anything on twitter.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
An hybrid ARM like some kind of Switch device you can play mobile games and stream console games. Very stupid idea. Cheap gadget nobody will buy.

PS Portal will sell more 🤣

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Of course. Xbox is already dead and will continue dying; putting games on other consoles certainly won't turn things around.
Meanwhile Xbox games on Switch won't even be a drop in the bucket. It will be like a single molecule of water in the ocean.
It depends what you mean by "turning things around", if they release their games everywhere the console will not revive (it's unlikely to anyway)... but they may make money from their big IPs on all consoles.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
New marketing narrative just dropped
View attachment 3549
Yes, when all plays, we all win
Nick Offerman Smile GIF

Thirty7ven

30 Dec 2023
Ryan's full tweet is contradictory. He says selling consoles don't matter and Xbox doesn't need to sell consoles but goes on to talk about Xbox having exclusives to get people to leave their current platform for an Xbox.

The whole console doesn’t matter anymore argument has contradicted itself from the beginning but these people are sheep.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
Just saw this funny comment of an Xbox fan reacting to news that Xbox might go 3rd party:

But is it really that weird to you that an Xbox gamer would be worried about their purchases? Am I dramatic? Alright, let me be dramatic. I've spent thousands of dollars on the Xbox ecosystem with the validation of the Xbox head himself that if I want to experience these games, I need to have an Xbox or a PC. Is it so weird to you that I and others would be outraged when and if we are lied to?
So strange to see "validation" as a necessary concept in understanding why Xbox needs to do well.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
There are plenty of games on the Switch that are way more complex than Hi-Fi Rush... with the cartoon shading it would fit right in, they could cut polygon count and reduce the quality of some effects\resolution.
The rhythm elements would require a lot of effort to overcome the Switch’s issues with frame rate consistency in multiplat games.