NDrake: An acclaimed Xbox 1st party title, in GOTY convo for the year it released, will come to a compt pltform in 2024. HiFi Rush, Sea of thieves

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
Every one of those motherless fucks cheered the idea of Activision going exclusive.

Karma bent them over.

Seeing the people who delighted in the Zenimax and ABK acquisitions now struggling to understand what it really means when a corporation spends that much money has been very amusing. It turns out their bottom line is more important than brand loyalists and their feelings. I think everyone knew that but them.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Seeing the people who delighted in the Zenimax and ABK acquisitions now struggling to understand what it really means when a corporation spends that much money has been very amusing. It turns out their bottom line is more important than brand loyalists and their feelings. I think everyone knew that but them.
Their whole divisions ran by fanboys for too long.

Time to get some common sense in there.

24 Jun 2022
Some meltdown highlights from the Xbox OT:

image.png

Only an Xbox diehard fanboy on ResetERA would compare these ports to a poem about Holocaust victims & their silent enablers.

Just completely tasteless and extreme, but typical. Wow. Lol.

Durondo12

Banned
26 Nov 2023
Yeah I don't mind Xbox bringing games to Nintendo as they aren't a true competitor to Xbox but brining it to PlayStation is like offering Sony the golden ticket. With no end game in return. If this happens, then this will be the beginning of Xbox's downfall. Xbox is making it really hard to stick to their platform. What a true shame, I rather Microsoft work with Apple then Sony at this point.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Yeah I don't mind Xbox bringing games to Nintendo as they aren't a true competitor to Xbox but brining it to PlayStation is like offering Sony the golden ticket. With no end game in return. If this happens, then this will be the beginning of Xbox's downfall. Xbox is making it really hard to stick to their platform.

I can't wait for Halo,Quantum Break,Sunset Overdrive and Froza to come to Playstation and Nintendo.

Just watching XboxCels have a meltdown over it will be worth it

Durondo12

Banned
26 Nov 2023
I can't wait for Halo,Quantum Break,Sunset Overdrive and Froza to come to Playstation and Nintendo.

Just watching XboxCels have a meltdown over it will be worth it
Hell I want all their games on the new Nintendo console, it would make it easier for me to keep my game library in one place. I find it funny that Xbox fanboys claim Sony will go third party but in fact Xbox is first.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Yeah I don't mind Xbox bringing games to Nintendo as they aren't a true competitor to Xbox but brining it to PlayStation is like offering Sony the golden ticket. With no end game in return. If this happens, then this will be the beginning of Xbox's downfall. Xbox is making it really hard to stick to their platform. What a true shame, I rather Microsoft work with Apple then Sony at this point.
The end game is to kill Xbox, it has be bleeding MS for 20+ years.

They are now one of the biggest publisher in the world as far as size and simply can't afford to tie themselves to Xbox.

Fuck Xbox, good riddance, it was never a better option than PlayStation, not even close. Not a single reasonable person has been an Xbox fans in many years.

Durondo12

Banned
26 Nov 2023
The end game is to kill Xbox, it has be bleeding MS for 20+ years.
You want to know what is funny that this was predicted decades ago where I think
Michael Pachter who was that said it where between the 8th or 9th or 10th generation, companies like Sony and Microsoft will stop making consoles and become a software company only, the only thing is he is right and it was Microsoft who did it first. I suspect within next-gen or the following after Microsoft will cease to make systems and become SEGA. Gamepass will soon come to all systems and even Apple and other companies soon. Mark my words.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
You want to know what is funny that this was predicted decades ago where I think
Michael Pachter who was that said it where between the 8th or 9th or 10th generation, companies like Sony and Microsoft will stop making consoles and become a software company only, the only thing is he is right and it was Microsoft who did it first. I suspect within next-gen or the following after Microsoft will cease to make systems and become SEGA. Gamepass will soon come to all systems and even Apple and other companies soon. Mark my words.
Nobody gives a shit about gamepass, it is having a hard time growing already and it is still close to irrelevant outside Xbox. When Xbox dies Gamepass will be as relevant as EA Play or Ubisoft+.

When will Sony or Nintendo stop producing consoles? It's the Xbox that failed not consoles, consoles are selling better than ever once you take Xbox out. How hard can it be so understand that Xbox fucking sucks?

Durondo12

Banned
26 Nov 2023
Nobody gives a shit about gamepass it is having a hard time growing, it is still close to irrelevant outside Xbox.

When will Sony or Nintendo stop producing console? It's the Xbox that failed not consoles, consoles are selling better than ever once you take Xbox out.
Of course now it doesn't matter but that is why Xbox is doing what they are doing, I suspect that Microsoft will make Gamepass assessable to all systems and other devices in the near future. Nintendo is doing just fine, I don't see them stopping any time soon as for Sony, it's hard to tell, but I don't see them doing what Microsoft is doing. Only thing I see them doing is releasing it to PC and that's it. For me if it's true that Microsoft is releasing to other systems like PlayStation, I see Xbox as doomed as they use to say Nintendoomed.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Of course now it doesn't matter but that is why Xbox is doing what they are doing, I suspect that Microsoft will make Gamepass assessable to all systems and other devices in the near future. Nintendo is doing just fine, I don't see them stopping any time soon as for Sony, it's hard to tell, but I don't see them doing what Microsoft is doing. Only thing I see them doing is releasing it to PC and that's it. For me if it's true that Microsoft is releasing to other systems like PlayStation, I see Xbox as doomed as they use to say Nintendoomed.
Why do you act as if it’s up to Microsoft as to where Game Pass will be available?

Microsoft lost.

Game Pass is an unsustainable venture that helped kill Xbox.

Accept those facts, as unpleasant as you may personally find them, because they are the facts.

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022

Xbox's downfall has already begun. You can see it in declining console sales, game sales, mind share, and momentum. This has been going on for a while. Offering their titles on other platforms is a symptom of that and indicative that a major change of direction is needed. As well, what's the difference if games go to Nintendo or Sony? Sales are sales and since you prefer their platform, this will help in that area too.

Last edited: