Playstation Studios [OT]: News, hype and rumors about PS Studios and Bungie

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Wait? Sony put money into this project? Wtf were they thinking. Sigh

They need to stop making deals with Marvel/Disney. At least they’re doing Wolverine in-house…

LightBolt

4 Jul 2022
This was the worst studio to put on one of the best WRPG and Star Wars games..... Even Bluepoint Games didn't go straight to remakes, they did ports first.

Reactions: Bryank75
P

peter42O

Disappointed about the Star Wars KOTOR Remake and to think, Aspyr also had Saber Interactive working with them on the game for the last few months. I really hope the demo that Sony and Lucas didn't like leaks because I really want to see it.

Wait? Sony put money into this project? Wtf were they thinking. Sigh
Sony paid for at least one year of timed exclusivity and are publishing the game for PlayStation 5.

LightBolt

4 Jul 2022
Disappointed about the Star Wars KOTOR Remake and to think, Aspyr also had Saber Interactive working with them on the game for the last few months. I really hope the demo that Sony and Lucas didn't like leaks because I really want to see it.

Sony paid for at least one year of timed exclusivity and are publishing the game for PlayStation 5.
Yeah it sucks, never ever deal works.

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Hopefully the kotor remake will work out in the end. Then again, I do have a tendency to set myself up for disappointment.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I did a brief search but didn’t find it… do we have a general “ps plus extra” topic?

Why? Because Wonderful 101 just got added in secret apparently.

I sorted it to recently added but it was way down the list after titles the service launched with… what?
There was thread but it was lost. I just bumped it. Even this thread I always forget about it because it's a sticky 🙃

Post in thread 'PlayStation Plus: opinions, game suggestions, whishes for the future and news!' https://icon-era.com/threads/playst...whishes-for-the-future-and-news.19/post-17633

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Congratulations!! Enjoy it. Excellent console.

If the woman who's in your avatar came with Knack 2, I would buy that shit for the second time. :p

P.S. - Who is that woman by the way???

The woman in his avatar and knack aren’t that different

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Nice to see Sony muzzling Bungie. They were becoming obnoxious with their divisive wokeness. More companies should shut the F up and get on with they’re there for.

it has been spun ofcourse….

Bungie addressed this in a blogpost weeks ago and this is kinda regurgitating that. Some is deranged fans bitching about nerfs but that’s not the real drama because that’s par for the course.

I would encourage team members to leave the Twitter mob to community managers.

The bigger drama is the stream that got caught cheating and fucked with the YouTube system. It’s huge legal battle.

BloodMod

Fear the Old Blood
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I did a brief search but didn’t find it… do we have a general “ps plus extra” topic?

Why? Because Wonderful 101 just got added in secret apparently.

I sorted it to recently added but it was way down the list after titles the service launched with… what?
You're welcome to open a PS+ OT to track releases and whatnot, if you like.

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
What happened?

So this is kinda huge and this legal battle could have consequences to how YouTube does copyright strikes.

Basically dude got caught using cheats. Try hard streamer. Went all psycho and impersonated Bungie to copyright strike a bunch of huge YouTube content creators like Aztecross and My Name is Byf. They were about to be shut down and have their livelihood ended.

Bungie had to come in for the save because YouTube strikes can’t really be stopped when put in motion. Because YouTube is shit.

They’re also suing him for big money.

Hoeg Law on Yourube has videos covering it explaining better than I think you would find anywhere else. I would look for them but I’m about to have dinner.

It’s pretty nuts

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ksdixon