Satya Nadella talks about the future of Xbox and multiplatform. Wants to publish on Sony and Nintendo!

26 Nov 2023
Imagine if Sony do a "All these great games coming to PlayStation" tweet after the third party announcement. Like how Xbox did after the last showcase.

They won't because PlayStation doesn't care about social media wins anymore but if they did I swear these Xbots would lose their will to live 💀

I wish 😂 That would be amazing. PlayStation UK might. They’re the zesty account lol

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
Xbox is insane man

They spent 3 years telling us how they have bare hardware, games and subscriptions then PlayStation

Phil literally said in emails he felt confident that they’d beat PlayStation after seeing the showcase

Now 3 years late they’re going on a PR push about how this is their grand plan all along to go multi platform

Everything Xbox does is reactionary through Online gaming space narratives. They saw the narrative from Xbots about no partnership with Square or FF so have been trying to force themselves back to it

They saw this narrative about Japanese games need to be on Xbox and tried to force themselves to get into that market as well.

But these are not things that will help boost your platform cause the people who play these games will always stick to playstatikj. This company is absolutely clueless

Who is running this clown show

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Xbox is insane man

They spent 3 years telling us how they have bare hardware, games and subscriptions then PlayStation

Phil literally said in emails he felt confident that they’d beat PlayStation after seeing the showcase

Now 3 years late they’re going on a PR push about how this is their grand plan all along to go multi platform

Everything Xbox does is reactionary through Online gaming space narratives. They saw the narrative from Xbots about no partnership with Square or FF so have been trying to force themselves back to it

They saw this narrative about Japanese games need to be on Xbox and tried to force themselves to get into that market as well.

But these are not things that will help boost your platform cause the people who play these games will always stick to playstatikj. This company is absolutely clueless

Who is running this clown show
shut up, japan is biggest growing market for xbox
how dare you GIF

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Meanwhile Valve entered the hardware business while getting games from Xbox and PlayStation. :LOL:

MS positioned themselves in a way where they have nowhere to go beyond becoming third party. It's too late for them to put up a fight against either Steam or PlayStation, gamepass just doesn't matter nearly as much as they assumed it would and they are just too big now to be limited by Xbox.

Phil Spencer never got a single thing right about the gaming market:
- Of all those seven or so studios they bought in 2018~2019 pretty much not a single new game came out.
- Bethesda released a series of flops after being acquired by MS.
- CoD sold less than usual and Diablo 4 collapsed.
- Gamepass wen't nowhere and still cannibalized sales.
- Series S was an all time blunder.
- Their hardware team failed to design a Series X capable of consistently performing better than the PS5.
- His attempts to get the Xbox user base to care about Japanese games went nowhere.
- Xbox is now dead in continental Europe and Asia and well on it's way to dying everywhere else.
- Tons of effort to control the narrative and get the gaming media on his side and it turns out none of it matters and nobody cares.

Last edited:

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
🤣🤣
Not even Worth a seperate thread so I'll put here.

Windows Central]Why Xbox customers are right to be angry about Microsoft putting more 'exclusive' games on Nintendo or PlayStation​

• thisistheway
Reactions: DocRay

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Meltdown

No sympathy from me. That forum was bashing PS5 and hoping for its death before it had even been announced.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
He's arguing that Sony will do it too and that these ports will be a form of advertising. Lmao
He also says that Xbox has been getting outsold for 5 years when it's really been 10+
Lol... If so y dares to try and follow this absolute disaster of a strategy, I will go full on Johnny Silverhand on their ass.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Dude in his article claims that Sony always copies and follows MS. Recent news has gotten these guys to act even more blatantly fanboyish than usual.

It's been a trend for a long time, many have said it here... They look to Sony to validate Xbox.

Just like they wanted PlayStation to go all in on subscription and are always saying Sony will go full streaming and abandon consoles.

Same pattern.