Sony signs agreement with MS to keep COD on PS

ManPhlaps

Banned
19 Jul 2022
How is it better for me? I would be fine with no CoD on PlayStation and Sony being completely adverse to working with MS.

Sorry to break it to you, but we saw from MS own words that the plan it to outspend Sony out of business. If Sony thinks that is ok, then fuck them, they deserve all that is coming for them, to bad it will be at the expense of the traditional console market.

Dude, chill.

You really shouldn't care or be overly invested in any particular product or company.

They don't give a flying fuck about you.

Reactions: Banana

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Dude, chill.

You really shouldn't care or be overly invested in any particular product or company.

They don't give a flying fuck about you.
I only care about games/products that I like continuing to be made, that is why I would love to see MS out of the console business, too bad Sony wants to get out as well.

If PlayStation ever become as shitty as Xbox I'll be long gone. They are definitely trending in that direction with all the compromises, investments in GaaS/mobile/PC ports/etc.

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
How is it better for me? I would be fine with no CoD on PlayStation and Sony being completely adverse to working with MS.

Sorry to break it to you, but we saw from MS own words that the plan it to outspend Sony out of business. If Sony thinks that is ok, then fuck them, they deserve all that is coming for them, to bad it will be at the expense of the traditional console market.
Bro, you are so upset that you are being emotional, irrational and unreasonable. No adult is going to look at what happened over the past 2 years, nearly, and say this is an upsetting outcome for sony considering what they was up against and now sony must hurt himself even more financially by killing off the best selling game on its platform.... cmon now, take a break bro, you gone off the deep end.

ManPhlaps

Banned
19 Jul 2022
I only care about me, that is why I would love to see MS out of the console business, too bad Sony wants to get out as well.

If PlayStation ever become as shitty as Xbox I'll be long gone. They are definitely trending in that direction with all the compromises, investments in GaaS/mobile/PC ports/etc.

Yeah, But don't you see?

Why so tribal about MS and PS?

Why is it such an emotive issue for you?

Take a step back.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Bro, you are so upset that you are being emotional, irrational and unreasonable. No adult is going to look at what happened over the past 2 years, nearly, and say this is an upsetting outcome for sony considering what they was up against and now sony must hurt himself even more financially by killing off the best selling game on its platform.... cmon now, take a break bro, you gone off the deep end.
Hurt themselves? Valve didn't sign no deal, did they also hurt themselves?

Yeah, But don't you see?

Why so tribal about MS and PS?

Why is it such an emotive issue for you?

Take a step back.
Because for the last 25 years PlayStation made great products and games while Xbox made shitty products and shitty games and not only that is pushed for terrible things like paid online, paywalls and focus into GaaS.

Why should I be happy that MS gets to buy up entire publishers to remove their games from PlayStation with the exception of CoD?

Xbox sucks, I see no reason to be happy about this outcome. The only sad thing to me is Sony unwillingness to compete when they have such a great product like the PS5 on the market. Sony seem to think CoD is bigger than their entire console business and is afraid to go against MS wishes.

Reactions: Puff

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Hurt themselves? Valve didn't sign no deal, did they also hurt themselves?

Because for the last 25 years PlayStation made great products and games while Xbox made shitty products and shitty games and not only that is pushed for terrible things like paid online, paywalls and focus into GaaS.

Why should I be happy that MS gets to buy up entire publishers to remove their games from PlayStation with the exception of CoD?

Xbox sucks, I see no reason to be happy about this outcome. The only sad thing to me is Sony unwillingness to compete when they have such a great product like the PS5 on the market. Sony seem to think CoD is bigger than their entire console business and is afraid to go against MS wishes.
valve have very lil competition, valve is literally PC gaming, Sony is not in that position on console.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
valve have very lil competition, valve is literally PC gaming, Sony is not in that position on console.
Sony only has competition in the console space because they keep helping the competition. They saved Xbox with crossplay, now make multiple Xbox games, gave up on PlayStation exclusives and started to support windows, gave up on portable consoles and so much more.

If the console market was just Xbox it would be long dead already, PlayStation is pretty much in a league of it's own when it come to non-portable consoles.

• haha
Reactions: Puff and Banana

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Sony only has competition in the console space because they keep helping the competition. They saved Xbox with crossplay, now make multiple Xbox games, gave up on PlayStation exclusives and started to support windows, gave up on portable consoles and so much more.

If console was just Xbox it would be dead already, PlayStation it pretty much on a league of it's own when it come to non-portable consoles.
Cross play was what devs and pubs wanted, dont believe it was done to save xbox, sony just wanted to appease their dev and pub partners.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Cross play was what devs and pubs wanted, dont believe it was done to save xbox, sony just wanted to appease their dev and pub partners.
It was clearly done to save Xbox, in the past Sony wanted crossplay for the PS3 and MS blocked it. MS was clearly the force behind the crossplay push because Xbox pool of players was drastically smaller.

Sony pretty much let go of one of their biggest advantage in exchange for almost nothing.

Banana

Banned
10 Jan 2023

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Unlike Playstation, Sega actually makes good games though.
Anothesr shill. Fucking hell, can't have a decent conversation with you troglodytes. A community like that is really off putting that it makes me not engage with the ecosystem I own.

What the hell happened to the Xbox fanbase?

Reactions: Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Anothesr shill. Fucking hell, can't have a decent conversation with you troglodytes. A community like that is really off putting that it makes me not engage with the ecosystem I own.

Became extremely toxic after being subject to multiple awful generation in a row.

I just want PlayStation to be as it was during late PS3 gen and early PS4 gen. Sony has just been coasting for many years at this point, taking their audience for granted.

Reactions: kuzon

Banana

Banned
10 Jan 2023
Like I said, Valve signed no deal.
For different reasons than your tempertantrum.

The only xbox I own is the original one.

Westernized Playstation is trash. Don't have to be a fanboy or shill to state that.

Xbox has been trash since the 360 as well.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Systemshock2023

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
For different reasons than your tempertantrum.

The only xbox I own is the original one.

Westernized Playstation is trash. Don't have to be a fanboy or shill to state that.

Xbox has been trash since the 360 as well.
Lol?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Nope.
OG xbox had a unique vibe to it that they ditched during the 360.
Old Sony (1&2) were great Japanese machines. 3 wasn't great, and starting to 4 they just became another microsoft.

I guess they just follow the market.
Nah. The only thing that they've done wrong is censoring games and giving up on making smaller first party stuff. That doesn't make it trash.

Reactions: kuzon

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023

If the console market was just Xbox it would be long dead already, PlayStation is pretty much in a league of it's own when it come to non-portable consoles.
You do know Sony actually makes money off Cross-play as well? It wasn't a loss for them in the end..