Status
Not open for further replies.

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
If Sony released another PS Vita, it wouldn't sell because the Steam Deck would match it 1) and 2) it would get the games that are coming to the PS Vita in PC format.
You wildin' out with this opinion lol

I guess I just don't really get the Steam Deck fervor... the performance is pretty garbage IMO on a ton of games.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ethomaz

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I read you tag as Pro Fondue... can you change it to match it? :p

Edit - After look for the Flounder translations it does make sense.
Fon fucking do. 😍

First, some scum @PropellerEar wants to melt me in a microwave, and now you wanted to dip me in cheese.

I am beginning to feel very unwelcome on this forum.

@DynamiteCop, give me some love bro, they are picking on me

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
That you're wrong, case closed.

About what?

Showing a Steam Profile proved me wrong?

A bit like people who say they are neutral if they own a rival console?

I've owned every Nintendo console under the sun, doesn't prove I'm not a Sony fan.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
About what?

Showing a Steam Profile proved me wrong?

A bit like people who say they are neutral if they own a rival console?

I've owned every Nintendo console under the sun, doesn't prove I'm not a Sony fan.
I'm a fan of gaming in general, and I hate smug Sony brown nosing above all else. I'm equilibrium.

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I'm a fan of gaming in general, and I hate smug Sony brown nosing above all else. I'm equilibrium.
Enough of the rubbish, you are an Xbox fanboy, end of story.

earth youre a rat GIF by Lil Dicky

Reactions: Muddasar
D

Deleted member 13

You wildin' out with this opinion lol

I guess I just don't really get the Steam Deck fervor... the performance is pretty garbage IMO on a ton of games.
Do you have it? The performance is what you make it. What game is "pretty garbage" in running on the SD? You have all the options to turn things down like a regular PC.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Says what? I have more time invested in a single VR game than I do the entirety of my experience with Xbox. You're confused, go home.
and I have more time invested in wow, quake 2 and diablo on pc than all of my PlayStation games, bla bla

i remember interacting with you on gaf, many many times, you are as green as they come. end of story.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
and I have more time invested in wow, quake 2 and diablo on pc than all of my PlayStation games, bla bla

i remember interacting with you on gaf, many many times, you are as green as they come. end of story.
Yeah, no.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Jimbo’s head is now getting roasted by the Sony president Yoshida Kenichiro. Porting games to PC and set up the idea of bringing all Playstation IPs to PC sooner or later. Means losing potential PC Onlys buying a Playstation console. Call of Duty affair don’t forget, the internet is burning because of the recent statements from Playstation. Killing PS Vita and let Nintendo take full charge of Japan. No intention of releasing a new handheld and giving us an iPhone controller…
Please give Jimbo a fine compensation and replace him immediately with Shuhei Yoshida or Hermen Hulst!
If Hermen then Shuhei can become alternative the Playstation studios president. Jimbo is driving Sony into SEGA’s path!

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Jimbo’s head is now getting roasted by the Sony president Yoshida Kenichiro. Porting games to PC and set up the idea of bringing all Playstation IPs to PC sooner or later. Means losing potential PC Onlys buying a Playstation console. Call of Duty affair don’t forget, the internet is burning because of the recent statements from Playstation. Killing PS Vita and let Nintendo take full charge of Japan. No intention of releasing a new handheld and giving us an iPhone controller…
Please give Jimbo a fine compensation and replace him immediately with Shuhei Yoshida or Hermen Hulst!
If Hermen then Shuhei can become alternative the Playstation studios president. Jimbo is driving Sony into SEGA’s path!
I am not buying all this Sony is doomed speel tbh, There is so much in terms of unknown games we don't know about.

How many unannounced projects are they working on.

I do agree that something is going to have to give soon, Fans need to know what the company is working on.

I do however suspect Sony fans are going to be delighted when Sony finally show their hand.

And by my reckoning it's going to be a royal flush.

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
Do you have it? The performance is what you make it. What game is "pretty garbage" in running on the SD? You have all the options to turn things down like a regular PC.
I've had one for ages, and been using it at my friend's for 2 years.

Yes I understand PC settings and all that my point is cranking things down so far and you often still only get 30FPS.

It's been a while since I've pulled mine out of the drawer it's been resting in but I remember trying Days Gone for instance and the game just didn't work basically (meaning every setting on it's lowest, and still a slide show)... Grim Dawn stuttered super bad... my wife tried getting that Amazon MMO to work and it was terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.