Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I will say, docdark likes to troll and doesn't take this nearly as seriously as the other Xbox fanboys. Also, puertorock77, a Playstation dude, is his brother. lol
Yeah I know. A regular fan might be a little bummed but damn the zealots act like their life is at stake and honor.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I am trying to be a better person here, but I am also having this schadenfreude effect in the back of my mind that says, you reap what you sow.

The hypocrisy of some of these Xbox zealots, being extremely pissed-off/unhappy about Starfield, and that it might be coming to PS5, etc., at the same time they were celebrating when it got removed from PlayStation.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I am trying to be a better person here, but I am also having this schadenfreude effect in the back of my mind that says, you reap what you sow.

The hypocrisy of some of these Xbox zealots, being extremely pissed-off/unhappy about Starfield, and that it might be coming to PS5, etc., at the same time they were celebrating when it got removed from PlayStation.
It's just tht, Karma. They (many fanboys) talked so much shit for years even lied, instigated and distorted reality all in honor of a big Corp. Idgaf about Xbox versus Sony I would have kept buying an Xbox if it was worth it but it's not. My jubilation is with the fanboys and girls eating Crow.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I think he's accurate except for one point: most Xbox IPs are circling the drain. MS bungled Halo, Gears, Fable, etc plus they've failed to establish any new beloved franchises. Now they've bought 2 major publishers and any profits those teams produce will be paying down the mortgage for maybe 10 years.
Yeah their needing to pivot is their own undoing , well not undoing bcus they have been shit for over a decade.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Hypocrisy at its finest...

View attachment 4092
What's bizarre is supporting Xbox in 2024.

Yes I'm celebrating the loss of your investment!
Yes I want Xbox to cease to exist!

Thousands of pounds down the drain hahahaha
Huge digital and physical library, a waste of space hahahaha
Countless nights of time wasted on dead franchises with no future hahahahaha

Jim Carey Reaction GIF

You reap what you sow. Acquisition-happy Xbots showed their true face and karma punched them in it so damn hard.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
What's bizarre is supporting Xbox in 2024.

Yes I'm celebrating the loss of your investment!
Yes I want Xbox to cease to exist!

Thousands of pounds down the drain hahahaha
Huge digital and physical library, a waste of space hahahaha
Countless nights of time wasted on dead franchises with no future hahahahaha

Jim Carey Reaction GIF

You reap what you sow. Acquisition-happy Xbots showed their true face and karma punched them in it so damn hard.
I agree whole heartedly.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Oi, you God damn Plageier, I used that exact phrase like half a dozen posts up; get your own phrase.

This is not Harvard university!

SKUMBAG :love:
I know - I think it should become so widespread a phrase that Xbots seethe when they see it.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sircaw