Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Can people look at this thread and tell me im not crazy with the insane amount of Microsoft astroturfing on reddit

They are back to defending Microsoft laying off thousands and attacking the FTC

Lina Khan never misses. It's hilarious how upset they get at the FTC actually doing their job, even AFTER the mass layoffs where the FTC and anti merger crowd was proven correct.

I truly believe that 80% of the internet/social media is filled with paid influencers/astroturfers and the rest is gullible people that just parrot their talking points, with minority of humans with brain cells that see through the BS.

• Heart
Reactions: DocRay and Eggman
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Lina Khan never misses. It's hilarious how upset they get at the FTC actually doing their job, even AFTER the mass layoffs where the FTC and anti merger crowd was proven correct.

I truly believe that 80% of the internet/social media is filled with paid influencers/astroturfers and the rest is gullible people that just parrot their talking points, with minority of humans with brain cells that see through the BS.
Definitely has alot of paid ppl.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

I can’t understand why these people are against regulators, unless they’re shareholders. I mean, these regulations are made so they can prevent or at least reduce the extent these companies screw workers and consumers.
If you’re not a shareholder and are part of the working class (as in, don’t own a multi million corporation) be glad these organizations exist.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I can’t understand why these people are against regulators, unless they’re shareholders. I mean, these regulations are made so they can prevent or at least reduce the extent these companies screw workers and consumers.
If you’re not a shareholder and are part of the working class (as in, don’t own a multi million corporation) be glad these organizations exist.
Im all up for regulators and anti trust as long as it's done fairly across the Board. It was obvious in the beginning stages when Microsoft seemed like thry were going to lose the merger that as time went by their money and influence changed thr stance if other regulators. Money runs the world and all that. At least FTC are sticking to their guns.

Reactions: Swift_Star

Eggman

12 Apr 2023

Here's another thread with a bunch of diehard Xbox fans going to bat for Microsoft against the FTC. It's every single time.

• haha
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I've seen people on reddit say that Sony is the new embracer because of the Bungie issues while making excuses for these layoffs. They are not serious people.
Many with mental illness and inferiority complexes that bow down/worship so called authority figures they love aka Microsoft.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Many with mental illness and inferiority complexes that bow down/worship so called authority figures they love aka Microsoft.
They also don't seem to know the difference between a publisher and a studio, or are being intellectually dishonest, which is why they try to compare MS gobbling up publishers to Sony buying a studio like Bungie.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
yZi7GMd.jpeg

Ok. Xbots aren't losing their minds and calling Eastwood a fan. Which fan does brainwash and lying to its fandom? LOL

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
We needed to, brooo that day was epic on here. A million threads made about the salt of the earth and tons of influences saying "screw this in out" 😂
Which thread, please? I'm only just getting mentally with-it properly after a weird few days

Reactions: Gamernyc78

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
No idea why the bots are calling that genki guy a Sony representative they even used a picture of him standing Infront of gamepass logo 💀🤣
I actually know that Genki dude in one of the forum, his user is Opus something.

He actually bought and ran multiple accounts on Twitter, probably since Musk staring pay checks.

His favorite game is Dota 2 actually, he posted a lot in that forum. Funny how that works. From what I know he never really plays singleplayer games

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Which thread, please? I'm only just getting mentally with-it properly after a weird few days
This meltdown thread amongst others. It's still active. Just a ton of threads about Microsoft going third party.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kokoloko
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I keep saying to peeps that there's plenty of these in UK/Europe. SEGA fans whom became XB fans, who just hate PS.

Europe/UK was a third pillar for sega, I belive it's been strong for Sony too.
Damn I switched from Sega to PS, it was natural to me.