Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
I was just thinking. I wonder if she still feels that Playstation is a dead man walking and that Xbox is going to dominate this generation.
Going full bot killed a whole channel
7c895c8025e665e6eaa4b069dc986cf4.jpg

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Frosk admitted that she was reading from a script. I bet you she doesn't even game (or if she does it's as a casual) and doesn't give a shit except for the check she was getting to be on that show.

Reactions: Entropi

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Frosk admitted that she was reading from a script. I bet you she doesn't even game (or if she does it's as a casual) and doesn't give a shit except for the check she was getting to be on that show.
She used to be an analytical commentator on League of Legends; I can't stand the woman, but credit where credit is due. She was extremely technical and well-versed in the game, its characters and its mechanics.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
She used to be an analytical commentator on League of Legends; I can't stand the woman, but credit where credit is due. She was extremely technical and well-versed in the game, its characters and its mechanics.
Ok. But being an expert in one game doesn't make you an expert in the gaming industry, especially when league isnt even on consoles

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Ok. But being an expert in one game doesn't make you an expert in the gaming industry, especially when league isnt even on consoles
you asked if she played games, that's all I am responding to.

Like I said I cant stand her, especially after all that bullshit she said about gamers etc.

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
Damn I switched from Sega to PS, it was natural to me.
Me too. SEGA didn't bring the games I wanted forward from Megadrive days to the Saturn (e.g. Streets Of Rage, Sonic), and then some of that gen's new IP on early Saturn like RE and TR, the sequels got timed exclusivity or something for PS1.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I keep saying to peeps that there's plenty of these in UK/Europe. SEGA fans whom became XB fans, who just hate PS.

Europe/UK was a third pillar for sega, I belive it's been strong for Sony too.
Lol at them.
I was a huge Sega fan, but I went straight to PS and Nintendo. I owned PS1 and PS2 anyway

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
So, I'm just going to preface that I am not sure if this is against the Terms of Service for IconEra, and if it is, please just delete my comment, Admins/Mods. I'm contributing to this thread, because people have no idea how deep the Xbox influencer machination goes...
I am NOT advocating people dogpile/harass/dox anyone, but I've come up with a handy list of well known cheerleaders for Xbox. Seeing these folks who were so "I'm going to die on this hill for almighty Xbox" mentality, now go into full crybaby mode is just so... humbling (for the lack of better words)?

So without further ado:
- ACG Reviews (basically does what Digital Foundry does, takes the worst settings for PS5 and compares it to a high-end $4K+ PC, and what not. I think he was caught altering in-game footage for PS5, too).
- Alannah Pearce (how she got with Santa Monica studios is beyond absurd; claims to be "neutral". Has a "colourful" history with Funhaus and their degenerate crew)
- Digital Foundry (mainly Alex Battaglia)
- Alejandro Argandona (Toshi_TNE) (this guy is totally unhinged and a complete P.O.S. racist. Comparable to Xbox Mil Grau)
- Andrea Rene/Brittney Bromacher (I put them together, because they are basically inseperable. One of them docked points from PS5, because the box was ugly - LOL, SMH)
- Chris Grannell (Ex-Insomniac turncoat, dunghole)
- Jonathan Cooper (Ex-Naughty Dog turncoat, dunghole)
- David Jaffe (does he really need an introduction?)
- FireDrakeZ (so, this guy doesn't really have a social media presence, but he is basically a 24/7 billboard for anything Xbox; sticks to GameFAQs and STEAM forums)
- HoegLaw
- Karim Jovian (some e-tube prankster or something... jumped on the bandwagon for Xbox lately to chase clout; is currently trying to get Stellar Blade cancelled)
- Mike Rose (RaveOfRavendale) (He is some developer at No More Robots, and has been shilling for GamePass since Day 1; make up some BS about Playstation not caring about Indies, not promoting anything but AAA games on PSN, etc).
- and FINALLY Xbox Mil Grau (this guy needs no introudction either).

Of course, I didn't name the usual suspects, since you know them all (C*apGamer, KidSmoove, ColtEastwood, Destin Legarie, Iron Lords Podcast, etc).
Lastly, I've had these "receipts" for some time now (didn't just compile them overnight). Oh, and I got a list of Nintendrones, too :sneaky:
I wonder if we can find out which mods on certain forums are shills too

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Karim Jovian (some e-tube prankster or something... jumped on the bandwagon for Xbox lately to chase clout; is currently trying to get Stellar Blade cancelled)
That guy is annoying because he came out of nowhere during the Starfield launch and now he's one of the most high profile shill for Xbox. He had merch from Xbox so he's definitely an official "ambassador".

Mike Rose (RaveOfRavendale) (He is some developer at No More Robots, and has been shilling for GamePass since Day 1; make up some BS about Playstation not caring about Indies, not promoting anything but AAA games on PSN, etc).
Another annoying pigboy. I remember there was a big controversy about indies at the start of gen. They were complaining about "platform X". Platform X was Playstation and all the indies started trashing PS and praising Xbox. It was a huge organized campaign with Mike Rose at the top.

I won't be sad when the indies stop getting checks from Game Pass and their games don't sell. They deserve it.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
That guy is annoying because he came out of nowhere during the Starfield launch and now he's one of the most high profile shill for Xbox. He had merch from Xbox so he's definitely an official "ambassador".

Another annoying pigboy. I remember there was a big controversy about indies at the start of gen. They were complaining about "platform X". Platform X was Playstation and all the indies started trashing PS and praising Xbox. It was a huge organized campaign with Mike Rose at the top.

I won't be sad when the indies stop getting checks from Game Pass and their games don't sell. They deserve it.
I think we should of infiltrated the Xbox shill discord long time ago. Phil was waiting for us lol

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
So, I'm just going to preface that I am not sure if this is against the Terms of Service for IconEra, and if it is, please just delete my comment, Admins/Mods. I'm contributing to this thread, because people have no idea how deep the Xbox influencer machination goes...
I am NOT advocating people dogpile/harass/dox anyone, but I've come up with a handy list of well known cheerleaders for Xbox. Seeing these folks who were so "I'm going to die on this hill for almighty Xbox" mentality, now go into full crybaby mode is just so... humbling (for the lack of better words)?

So without further ado:
- ACG Reviews (basically does what Digital Foundry does, takes the worst settings for PS5 and compares it to a high-end $4K+ PC, and what not. I think he was caught altering in-game footage for PS5, too).
- Alannah Pearce (how she got with Santa Monica studios is beyond absurd; claims to be "neutral". Has a "colourful" history with Funhaus and their degenerate crew)
- Digital Foundry (mainly Alex Battaglia)
- Alejandro Argandona (Toshi_TNE) (this guy is totally unhinged and a complete P.O.S. racist. Comparable to Xbox Mil Grau)
- Andrea Rene/Brittney Bromacher (I put them together, because they are basically inseperable. One of them docked points from PS5, because the box was ugly - LOL, SMH)
- Chris Grannell (Ex-Insomniac turncoat, dunghole)
- Jonathan Cooper (Ex-Naughty Dog turncoat, dunghole)
- David Jaffe (does he really need an introduction?)
- FireDrakeZ (so, this guy doesn't really have a social media presence, but he is basically a 24/7 billboard for anything Xbox; sticks to GameFAQs and STEAM forums)
- HoegLaw
- Karim Jovian (some e-tube prankster or something... jumped on the bandwagon for Xbox lately to chase clout; is currently trying to get Stellar Blade cancelled)
- Mike Rose (RaveOfRavendale) (He is some developer at No More Robots, and has been shilling for GamePass since Day 1; make up some BS about Playstation not caring about Indies, not promoting anything but AAA games on PSN, etc).
- and FINALLY Xbox Mil Grau (this guy needs no introudction either).

Of course, I didn't name the usual suspects, since you know them all (C*apGamer, KidSmoove, ColtEastwood, Destin Legarie, Iron Lords Podcast, etc).
Lastly, I've had these "receipts" for some time now (didn't just compile them overnight). Oh, and I got a list of Nintendrones, too :sneaky:

That Karim bloke is such a freak.

Definitely a paid for Microsoft Asset

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022

One thing I enjoy about all the various anti-PS campaigns from MS and their shills is the outcome. Nothing changes at all, PS keeps on being way ahead and Xbox keeps falling lower and lower. It's like they don't get that the video game industry is bigger than Twitter and the US. I think one of the many reasons why Nintendo and Sony have done so well is that they do.