Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
One thing I enjoy about all the various anti-PS campaigns from MS and their shills is the outcome. Nothing changes at all, PS keeps on being way ahead and Xbox keeps falling lower and lower. It's like they don't get that the video game industry is bigger than Twitter and the US. I think one of the many reasons why Nintendo and Sony have done so well is that they do.
Yeah those campaigns ha e done nothing but make fanboys look like bigger idiots avd expose them.

Reactions: laynelane

Thirty7ven

30 Dec 2023
All these years people have been saying consoles don’t matter, console sales don’t matter, exclusives don’t matter, forward thinking, gamepass, the controller is better, consumer friendly, gamepass is why I’m here, I don’t like PlayStation “no gameplay walking simulators third person”…

And now they are all losing their shit? How would this change any of the talking points and narrative we have been fed for a decade +?

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

I 100% trust Jizz on this; he is one of the finest unbiased journalists out there.

A credit to his profession.

Well Done Star GIF by Becca Pountney

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
A lot of strong rumors about Xbox making handhelds. Feels like a weird idea to me since their hardware already has a hard time selling. Flooding the market with unpopular devices is the same mistake Sega made with the the Sega CD and 32X.

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
A lot of strong rumors about Xbox making handhelds. Feels like a weird idea to me since their hardware already has a hard time selling. Flooding the market with unpopular devices is the same mistake Sega made with the the Sega CD and 32X.
Seems like they're trying to go the nintendo route of having a lower price entry for their game service as well as appeal to on the go players to try and get more people to switch over to them.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Seems like they're trying to go the nintendo route of having a lower price entry for their game service as well as appeal to on the go players to try and get more people to switch over to them.
They'll have to compete with switch and steam deck if they go the handheld route. If they think PS exclusives are unfair to compete against it'll be even more hopeless trying to step into Nintendo's turf.

Last edited:

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
If this rumored handheld device does not have the same internals and specifications as the Xbox Series S, it will create an obstacle for Xbox developers. They will then have to accommodate multiple specs for the market, including Xbox Series X, Series S, PC, PS5, Switch, and this new handheld. This could make their job even more challenging as they already struggle with developing for the Series X, Series S, and PC.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
What's bizarre is supporting Xbox in 2024.

Yes I'm celebrating the loss of your investment!
Yes I want Xbox to cease to exist!

Thousands of pounds down the drain hahahaha
Huge digital and physical library, a waste of space hahahaha
Countless nights of time wasted on dead franchises with no future hahahahaha

Jim Carey Reaction GIF

You reap what you sow. Acquisition-happy Xbots showed their true face and karma punched them in it so damn hard.
If this person has fun while doing it that shouldn't be considered a waste. I mean, this is not like he built a house and it burnt down the week later.

Now, given how Xbox works, even the physical library may stop working pretty soon. So that's a waste.

Reactions: laynelane

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
The kinda funny Xcast is so obnoxious and hypocritical. No matter what happens Thursday, it was nice seeing the worst elements of that community panic and briefly question their own behavior.