Xbox Games Showcase and Starfield Direct Double Feature

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
Don’t get me wrong, Starfield to some extent and degree, looks good, not great but good enough. But from watching what I saw I do have some issues. From the presence shown, looks like it’s limited to some degree and I guess this is where NMK beats them. Throughout each galaxy or planet system they have looks like you are limited to where you must land while NMK gives you the ability to land wherever you feel like. That’s my biggest concern and disappointment I have about the game so far (need to rewatch it to look into it more) unless I’m missing something or incorrect in my assumption and understanding I feel like this game will be disappointing in general to a lot of people like myself who is actually interested in playing it.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
They must have redirected the stock from Europe so. Don't know why they didn't earlier if there is still demand in the US.

• haha
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
They must have redirected the stock from Europe so. Don't know why they didn't earlier if there is still demand in the US.
I expected more options for external SSD, from more companies, I don't get the idea of them making a Series S when that should have been both if they were going to be stupid enough to make a 1 TB option when again that is not enough. So many things wrong with this. They probably asked fanboys like Colteastwood for his opinion on what to do for the mass consumer.

Calverz

28 Mar 2023
Starfield looks pretty good. I was happy to see the space combat isn’t just aim and pull trigger. It seems to have some strategy about it and the enemy ship docking looks fun.

That was a decent show overall I thought.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Starfield looks great!

- Fable? Instant cringe
- Avowed? Ugly, looks like discount bethesdjank
- Hellblade? Don’t care … looks nice.. nothing trailer
-2024 placeholders for everything

Some fun third party multi platform gamespass handout announcements. Will play that next mainline persona/smt game for sure.

They could’ve only shown Starfield and accomplished the same.

• haha
Reactions: Calverz

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I gotta say, it was one of the worst showcases I’ve ever seen. Starfield looks a x360 game with a 4K texture pack. Terrible showcase.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
All you do is trolling and console warring, last warning before time out
I gotta say, it was one of the worst showcases I’ve ever seen. Starfield looks a x360 game with a 4K texture pack. Terrible showcase.

giphy.gif

They taste so damn good.

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
I honestly thought the environmental focus looked great, some look good but yeah I don't think you know what you are talking about lol

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ghostz

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Starfield looks great!

- Fable? Instant cringe
- Avowed? Ugly, looks like discount bethesdjank
- Hellblade? Don’t care … looks nice.. nothing trailer
-2024 placeholders for everything

Some fun third party multi platform gamespass handout announcements. Will play that next mainline persona/smt game for sure.

They could’ve only shown Starfield and accomplished the same.
The worst thing about Fable was the poor character model for the woman and Maurice Moss model made it look worse. Did they just polish a throwaway character for the trailer and not the main character?

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Starfield looks pretty good. I was happy to see the space combat isn’t just aim and pull trigger. It seems to have some strategy about it and the enemy ship docking looks fun.

That was a decent show overall I thought.
Yep, space combat also has "turn."

EightC

11 Jul 2022
I thought Starfield looked incredible. I'm a huge No Mans Sky fan and this looks like everything I want from that game. Alot of the stuff shown really was just like NMS but that a good thing imo. I'm curious to see how much freedom you really have because they kept saying "explore the area you land in" but I wanna know if I decide to walk around the planet can I or is there limitations. Still I'm really pumped for this and that was great showing can't wait I might even try to get a collectors edition for this.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Do you believe they could get the game running at 60 fps on Series S? Or even on PC?
No the lie was that he said they would definitively give an answer to 30 or 60fps at the show. I already knew this game would be 30 on console.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Maybe it was YouTube, but wasn't the footage they showed 30 with some obvious dips below that?

Todd Howard also tweeted recently that 30 is enough. I don't disagree with him necessarily, but I think the answer seems obvious.