Xbox Games Showcase and Starfield Direct Double Feature

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
90% of the games shown were not 3rd party. Lol why are we blatantly lying now?
Not what I meant you insufferable fool, I said that 90% of the Xbox games you know let me do the math here since you did not understand what I mean 95% of games shown are slated to release in 2024 while the other half which is the biggest (Starfield) are slated for this year.

Edit: WHICH COME FROM XBOX THEMSELVES

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
The Xbox show is the best show so far this Summer but that's like boasting about being the nicest guy in prison. Sony was mid (few highlights), Geoff Keighley's show was mid (few highlights) and Xbox's show was better but a few changes would have easily bumped up the rating to great
I dunno. I mean I've made no secret I hate what they did to FF7's story with this remake nonsense, but from a technical standpoint FF7 Rebirth trounces what Starfield is doing so badly, that I think it would be pretty easy to rate the SGF show higher than this Xbox showcase. At least we got something that looked like it belongs in the current gen. Starfield doesn't.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I dunno. I mean I've made no secret I hate what they did to FF7's story with this remake nonsense, but from a technical standpoint FF7 Rebirth trounces what Starfield is doing so badly, that I think it would be pretty easy to rate the SGF show higher than this Xbox showcase. At least we got something that looked like it belongs in the current gen. Starfield doesn't.
Sgf was 100% better than this showcase, the only thing was sgf was a little too long and had some weird stuff like that nic cage stuff. The games shown there were way better than the ones at the xbox show.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Not what I meant you insufferable fool, I said that 90% of the Xbox games you know let me do the math here since you did not understand what I mean 95% of games shown are slated to release in 2024 while the other half which is the biggest (Starfield) are slated for this year.

Edit: WHICH COME FROM XBOX THEMSELVES
That’s because Starfield, Forza, and stalker release this fall.

• haha
Reactions: Hezekiah

Sleepy Brown

Banned
5 Jul 2022

A massive showcase. 13 games from Microsoft's first party studios. That's incredible.
This will keep happening. Especially after the Activision-Blizzard acquisition.

A 1st party powerhouse.

Reactions: ghostz

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
“No PlayStation version currently planned” - the developer.
Yeah I mean it's not like developers say that with every timed exclusive.

Sorry to burst your bubble - maybe they're planning a Switch version though 😄😄😄
Screenshot_20230612_001855_Chrome.jpg

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Stalker got like shelved for a bit … it’s not coming out anytime soon.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Stalker got like shelved for a bit … it’s not coming out anytime soon.
Yeah let's not use stalker in a list war either way, the devs have enough to deal with besides unrealistic console warrior expectations.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Yeah let's not use stalker in a list war either way, the devs have enough to deal with besides unrealistic console warrior expectations.

The Devs are in Czechia, not Ukraine. What are they dealing with?

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Exactly, like Sony shills making up a random version that… doesn’t exist.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Exactly, like Sony shills making up a random version that… doesn’t exist.

You do understand that part of of most times exclusivity deals is that they can't announce a version in a competing platform, right? If you think there's no PS version... Well, you'll be thoroughly disappointed.