Xbox Games Showcase and Starfield Direct Double Feature

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
The Devs are in Czechia, not Ukraine. What are they dealing with?
They lost team members to the war, and they still had to move everyone. Who knows if they still have family there too, that would 100% be a huge distraction.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
They lost team members to the war, and they still had to move everyone.

Fair, but it's not like they're in the middle of a warzone now. I'm not attacking them for delays or whatever, but people talk about them as if they're in Donbass.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
You do understand that part of of most times exclusivity deals is that they can't announce a version in a competing platform, right? If you think there's no PS version... Well, you'll be thoroughly disappointed.
“Most of the time” means nothing without an announcement.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Sorry, still nothing show a PS5 game is announced. Keep port begging, though.
Yeah, there’s no way a Russian developer is sending a game do die on Xbox. Poor Starfield.
Stalker 2 will release on all platforms.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Unless you can link me to the announcement, your port begging is unbecoming.
I don’t care about first person games, the most generic games are first person. 🤷🏻‍♂️ if stalker 2 developers want their game to die in Xbox it’s their choice.

PlacidusaX

Veteran
24 Oct 2022
Chill bro, read my comments on my thread to find out how I really feel kid, I'm trying to refrain myself due to me already banned for a week for speaking out of lines with people like you.
You don't want the smoke regardless.

Calverz

28 Mar 2023
The Xbox show is the best show so far this Summer but that's like boasting about being the nicest guy in prison. Sony was mid (few highlights), Geoff Keighley's show was mid (few highlights) and Xbox's show was better but a few changes would have easily bumped up the rating to great
So we agree. Cool.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
So we agree. Cool.
It would be hard pressed to find anyone honestly believing it wasn't the best show this Summer so far. The lack of gameplay for trailers of already announced first titles was the only thing stopping it becoming a great show in comparison to other years. Hopefully it's worked on for their next show.

• haha
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Xbox had the best “show” so far. These shows are also meaningless. I personally don’t value them one but. Never have. Starfield is huge. So is spider-man and Marathon. These are all products which will all be played by 10s and 10s of millions.

Sony has also been in the trend of showing one major game at a time to promote their release. They don’t blow their load. Microsoft had to… and honestly… it’s just Starfield and will only be Starfield. The rest of Xbox Game Studios is a dumpster fire and 2024 and beyond vaporware still.

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster